That looks like a local network error.  It is not the other common case
where galaxy is taking over stdout and stderr in a subprocess call to a
local job and that job is a script that pipes output from one program to
another via reassigning stdout and stdin within those programs.

Is this error repeatable?  If so, then there is something to investigate.
Otherwise, we need more graceful recovery, at some point, instead of a
mystical stack trace.

Also, if you post these messages to the list, it is good practice to remove
IP addresses which can be reached via the web.  Not all of us wear white
hats.