Thank you Jeremy,
you answered partially. I would like insert a command, to launch my script,
in the script or in the xml files of my tools to force it to change the
extension of output files.
But it seems impossible because my command perl after the command of tool's
script doesn't work in xml file.

I think, I will use your first proposition with symbolic links.
Thank you.
Julie