Hi Roger

Have a look at the "Reserved Variables" on this wiki page:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Config%20Syntax?#A.3Ccommand.3E_tag_set

I guess, his is what you are after?

Also, please use the 'galaxy-dev' mailing list (cc'ed) for questions regarding local installation, configuration, tool integration help, etc

regards, Hans