I'm trying to troubleshoot why I can't retrieve output from my Galaxy cluster
instance. I notice that when I click on any output, the URL is something like:

http://[root galaxy address]/datasets/[some 16-character hash]/display/[file
name]

I'm not able to find the "datasets" directory on the local machine, and I
couldn't figure anything out by searching the paster.log file and the apache
access and error logs. Everytime I try to access output, it downloads a
zero-byte file. The files that I want to download through Galaxy are in the
correct subdirectory of /database/files/... If someone could explain to be
what's going on "behind the scenes," it would help me quite a bit. I'm guessing
that the absolute path is stored in a database, but beyond that I don't know
any specifics. If that's the case, knowing the relevant database tables would
be a huge hint.

Thanks!

Dan