Hi,

When I try to use pbs job runners, I get this message in the red box:
Unable to run this job due to a cluster error, please retry it later

And I've got this message in my nohup:
galaxy.jobs.runners.pbs DEBUG 2012-06-08 10:12:12,030 (453) pbs_submit failed,
PBS error 15023: Bad user - no password entry

I use a galaxy user to launch my Galaxy server.
I already done all steps described in "Unified Method" like this command:

sudo usermod -s /bin/bash galaxy
Please, I need help !!

Thanks a lot,

Marc BRAS