Hi all,
I remember there was be a way to run a debug shell on tools that fail to run in
galaxy. Unfortunately I have a bad memory and google is not helping: how can I
run it?

/*
Davide Cittaro, PhD

Coordinator of Bioinformatics Core
Center for Translational Genomics and Bioinformatics
San Raffaele Scientific Institute
Via Olgettina 58
20132 Milano
Italy

Office: +39 02 26439140
Mail: cittaro.dav...@hsr.it
Skype: daweonline
*/

LA TUA CURA E' SCRITTA NEL TUO DNA. AL SAN RAFFAELE LA STIAMO REALIZZANDO.
AIUTA LA RICERCA, DAI IL TUO 5XMILLE - CF: 03 06 80 153
info:www.5xmi...@hsr.it - www.5xmille.org

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007
http://www.codetwo.com