Hi Galaxy team,

I have two instances of galaxy on the same host, and have enabled page
edition

(I set enable_pages = True on universe_wsgi.ini file).

I have set the parameter "cookie_path" different for each instance.

I'm disconnected from galaxy when I try to edit a page content.

But when I comment out the "cookie_path" for one instance it works for this
instance.

Did I miss something when configuring my instance ?

Can someone give me some help ?

I've tried to have a look at in the code but I'm not familiar with python.

Thank you all,

Felix Homa.