Hello again,

These numbers are in-line with the disk quota limits on Main:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Main#User_data_and_job_quotas

Just as a reminder, datasets must be 'permanently deleted', not just 'deleted', in order to not count in a quota usage amount. Instructions for reviewing deleted histories to see if they are permanently deleted or not is in the wiki link I sent earlier. In short, under the History menu -> Options (gear icon) -> Shared Histories, and clicking on "advanced search", then "view -> all" will display all of your work, with sizes and status. The screencast on the wiki has a walk-through. The other times this has come up, a review of "all" has cleared up any lingering questions about where the data is.

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team