Dear community members,

Now I try install Galaxy into our local servers,
and I largely-successful run Galaxy at local server with Apache-proxy.
However, I encounter problem in relation to xsendfile,
the details of my configuration are shown below,

1. I Installed mod_xsendfile

2. set up universe_wsgi.ini
[app:main]
     apache_xsendfile = True

3. set up httpd.conf
<Location "/galaxy">
    XsendFile on
    XsendFilePath /galaxy
</Location>

After above configuration, I restart Galaxy and run jobs (e.g. FastQC).
However, when I click floppy icon to download the result file,
the right history window go white background and shows following error
message,
"OK  The requested URL /galaxy/datasets/1877a09319a433f5/
display was not found on this server."
If I change the apache_xsendfile setting to False, I can download files as
usual.

Why I can not use xsenfile module?
I would like to know some ideas for solution of this problem.
Thank you very much in advance.

kenichi