Hello,

I try to use the visualization tool of my local instance of galaxy under
ubuntu. Everytime I try to create a feature track from a sam file, I get the
following error:
/bin/sh samtools not found

I have installed samtools from ubuntu reposotories and it works well as I can
call it from the shell. Nevertheless, I still get the same error.
I checked that the samtools binary is in a folder included in my $PATH as
described here:
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Re-bin-sh-samtools-not-found-gt-gt-
WORKAROUND-td4585265.html
I tried to use an "analyze data" tool in galaxy interface that uses samtools
and it worked.
It seems that it's only in trackster that samtools are not found.

Do you have an idea to fix it?

Best regards

Yec'han

Yec'han LAIZET