Hi,

Any ideas yet on how to configure my mail in galaxy?

Kind regards

Jaap

From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
on behalf of j.w.f.van_der_heij...@lumc.nl [j.w.f.van_der_heij...@lumc.nl]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 11:13 AM
To: jeremy.goe...@emory.edu
Cc: bernd.ja...@pasteur.fr; galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] can not login to workflows after postgresql setup

Hi all,

I tried to reconnect with the SQLite database but this time when I try to log
in to use workflows it says that my password is invalid. When I try to reset it
with the forgotten password option I get this message again:

Mail is not configured for this Galaxy instance. Please contact an
administrator.

What can I do?

Jaap