Hi,

I have submitted tophat to run on two datasets yesterday morning. The jobs
waited in the queue whole yesterday and the statues now show the output files
being deleted. Not knowing the architecture that these services are running on,
we also tried to submit couple of alignments for smaller datasets which both
had the same faith. Now thinking there might be something wrong on the server.

My user name is "Avazeh" and tophat jobs are still visible in the history,
52-55 and 60-63.

Thanks for all the help,
Avazeh