Hello Avazeh,

Your jobs were effected by two issues:

1 - This specific error was due to a problem on our side with the data processing around the time that you submitted this email. Next time, submitting a bug report (green bug icon) for failed jobs that are clearly processing related will ensure that you are included in the first round of notifications when the issue is resolved.
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Reporting_tool_errors

2 - The job queue for NGS jobs on the public main Galaxy instance has been very busy since last Friday. We have been tracking the queue carefully all week and this afternoon took additional action to ensure fair access to the public resource. You will likely notice significant improvement in job processing wait times (shorter!).

Please resubmit this job and all other jobs that have failed with this same type of error.

Very sorry for the inconvenience,

Jen
Galaxy team