HI Nate !

Thanks for your response. However, I have a little problem concerning the
launch of IGV application from my local galaxy tool main. In fact to run
IGV I have always to connect to my server machine where IGV is installed.
So it is embarrassing, since that other users  cannot display IGV in their
own machines when they connect to my galaxy instance.

Here above my xml file :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<display id="igv_bam" version="1.0.0" name="display with IGV">
    <command> java -Xmx1G -jar ~/tools/myTool/igv/igv.jar $input </command>
             <inputs>
                 <param name="input" type="data" format="bam"
label="input"/>
              </inputs>
              <outputs>
                 <data name="output" />
              </outputs>
</display>

Have I to modify it or maybe proceeding bu another way like setting a JNLP
file ?

Thanks
Amine