Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone who has downloads working through apache (using
xsendfile) has encountered this error when downloading HTML files:

(13)Permission denied: xsendfile: cannot open file:
/galaxy_data/production/tmp/tmpN0ydYt/library_download.zip

The output from ls -lZ /galaxy_data/production/tmp is:
drwx------. galaxy galaxy unconfined_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0
tmpN0ydYt
The output from ls-lZ /galaxy_data/production/tmp/tmpN0ydYt/ is:
-rw-rw-r--. galaxy galaxy unconfined_u:object_r:httpd_sys_content_t:s0
library_download.zip

It's not a SElinux issue (if I sudo setenforce 0, the problem persists)..
It seems it's a regular permissions issue (user apache is running httpd and
does not permission to enter the tmpN0ydYt). Since galaxy creates these
files with these permissions I don't know how to fix this issue. I'm also
wondering why the HTML datasets are in the tmp folder not the files folder?

Here's my apache config:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName ________________
RewriteEngine on
#RewriteOptions Inherit
#RewriteLog "/etc/httpd/logs/rewrite_log"
#RewriteLogLevel 5
RewriteRule ^/galaxy$ /galaxy/ [R]
RewriteRule ^/galaxy/static/style/(.*)
/usr/local/galaxy/production/galaxy-dist/static/june_2007_style/blue/$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^/galaxy/static/scripts/(.*)
/usr/local/galaxy/production/galaxy-dist/static/scripts/packed/$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^/galaxy/static/(.*)
/usr/local/galaxy/production/galaxy-dist/static/$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^/galaxy/favicon.ico
/usr/local/galaxy/production/galaxy-dist/static/favicon.ico [L]
RewriteRule ^/galaxy/robots.txt
/usr/local/galaxy/production/galaxy-dist/static/robots.txt [L]
RewriteRule ^/galaxy(.*) http://localhost:8080$1 [P]

        <Location "/galaxy">
        order allow,deny
        allow from all

        # Compress all uncompressed content
        SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
        SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI \.(?:gif|jpe?g|png)$ no-gzip dont-vary
        SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI \.(?:t?gz|zip|bz2)$ no-gzip dont-vary

        # Send files through Apache
        XSendFile on
        XSendFilePath /galaxy_data
        </Location>

        <Location "/galaxy/static">
        # Allow browsers to cache everything from /static for 6 hours
        ExpiresActive On
        ExpiresDefault "access plus 6 hours"
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Is there something wrong with it? Or have I missed something in
universe.wsgi?

Cheers,

Julian