Hi Galaxy Community!
Hope all is well.

I've been trying to install some tools in my Galaxy Cloudman instance
(using image:  ami-da58aab3 ) from the main toolshed. When I try to
"install to local Galaxy" I get the error:

Not Found

The resource could not be found.
No action for /admin_toolshed/prepare_for_install

I have tried to load tools on a couple of different Cloudman instances and
tried to load a variety of tools and end up with the same error. Any help
would be fantastic.
Cheers,
Mo Heydarian