Thanks for this.

I updated my local version of Galaxy Cloudman and tried loading a tool and
got a new error:

The *tool_config_file* setting in *universe_wsgi.ini* must include at least
one shed tool configuration file name with a *<toolbox>* tag that includes
a *tool_path* attribute value which is a directory relative to the Galaxy
installation directory in order to automatically install tools from a
Galaxy tool shed (e.g., the file name *shed_tool_conf.xml* whose
*<toolbox>* tag
is *<toolbox tool_path="../shed_tools">*).

See the Automatic installation of Galaxy tool shed repository tools into a
local Galaxy
instance<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed#Automatic_installation_of_Galaxy_tool_shed_repository_tools_into_a_local_Galaxy_instance>
section
of the Galaxy tool shed wiki <http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed> for
all of the details.

Any help interpreting this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian