Hi All,

we are installing a local galaxy instance but we met something puzzling.

we are running galaxy on cent os 5.x and python 2.6.1. when we tried to
upload
data, it failed with the message

Dataset generation errors

Dataset 5: brain.fa
Tool execution generated the following error message:

/usr/usc/python/2.6.1/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pytz/tzinfo.py:5:
DeprecationWarning: the sets module is deprecated from sets import Set

However, when we tried to use the galaxy version tied to the OS, which is
2.4.3, we
were able to upload successfully. Did anyone have the same experience?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rui