Hello Ted,

Workflows are included in the Galaxy Main Tool Shed

  http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/

--> Search for workflows

Documentation is in this wiki (see #22, 23, & 24):

  http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Tool%20Shed

Other current information about workflow development can be found in the meeting notes from the 2012 GCC Breakout.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Events/GCC2012/Program/Breakouts/WorkflowsAndAPI

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team