Hi, not sure if this has been reported yet.

If I use the dataset icon to view in trackster then select view in saved visualisation, the saved visualisations pop up momentarily then the window closes.

I've tested this on the main galaxy site and my own instance on Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks
Shaun Webb

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.