A peculiar quirk - I'm configuring a new Galaxy system for production use and
can't get it to recognise my account as an admin, i.e. the admin menu doesn't
appear after I've added my email address to the admin_user line in the universe
file. Of course, I've restarted the instance multiple times, checked spelling
and so forth. It's just not happening.

Complication: we're using one Galaxy instance as the webserver with another as
a job runner. I don't know if this might cause issues.

Okay, any ideas what I might have missed?

------
Paul Agapow
(paul-michael.aga...@hpa.org.uk<mailto:paul-michael.aga...@hpa.org.uk>)
Bioinformatics, Health Protection Agency (UK)

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of the HPA,
or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for computer viruses
by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before opening or
saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk