Hello all,

With recent additions to lib/galaxy/util/__init__.py

I have started getting the following in the std out of bowtie and
cufflinks (and probably other tools as well):

ERROR: Unable to read builds file: [Errno 2] No such file or
directory:
'/mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/util/../../../tool-data/shared/ucsc/publicbuilds.txt'
ERROR: Unable to read builds file: [Errno 2] No such file or
directory:
'/mnt/galaxyTools/galaxy-central/lib/galaxy/util/../../../tool-data/shared/ensembl/builds.txt'

Indeed I do not have files for publicbuilds.txt or builds.txt created.
Is the best way to deal with this just to create these files (even
though I am not using them)? Are these files being read every time a
web transaction goes down due to the property in
lib/galaxy/web/framework/__init__.py ?
@property
def ucsc_builds( self ):

Thanks,