Hi all,

This is an idea I mentioned to Dannon (off list during discussion
about moving the NCBI BLAST+ wrappers to the Tool Shed), and
he seemed positive about it.

Currently the left hand pane of the ToolShed (once logged in)
looks like this:

* Search for valid tools
* Search for workflows
Repositories
* Browse by category
* Browse my repositories
* Browse my invalid tools
* Create new repository

I would find it useful to add another entry listing those repositories
where I have contributor rights. This could be included under the
existing "Browse my repositories", but perhaps a separate entry
is better - if anyone has a concise description for this (so far
I've not come up with a short way of phrasing this).

Should I file this as an enhancement issue on BitBucket?

Regards,