Hello Hans-Rudolph,

If I remember correctly, the release in March did not properly handle the
scenario where new tool entries were made within an existing section of the
tool panel or new tool panel sections were added to specific locations of the
tool panel.  In both these cases, the new entry (tool or tool section) were
appended to the end of the section or panel rather than inserted into the
desired location.  This is probably the cause of the behavior you are seeing.
This issue was corrected in the next Galaxy release after the March release.

Greg Von Kuster