I've added this new feature in changeset 7556:c87370c5340d, which will be
available in the tool shed the next time it is updated.  I'm making every
attempt to have the tool shed code base track the Galaxy distribution releases,
so the tool shed will probably not be updated until the next release to the
galaxy-dist repository.

Greg Von Kuster