Hi Brad,

I've fixed this for you, so the new changes are now available as a revision
that can be installed.  The problem that caused this is a temporary known issue
on the tool shed.  The mercurial version (egg) is out of date and will be
updated with the next Galaxy dist release.  The next Galaxy release is
currently scheduled for Friday. so this problem will be fixed in the tool shed
at that time.

Sorry for the hassle on this,

Greg Von Kuster