Hello,
After updating to the Sept. 07 distribution I am having problems editing
an existing workflow.

Server error
http:galaxy_url/workflow/load_workflow?id=ba751ee0539fff04&_=1348501448807
Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware:143 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.debug.prints:98 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:539 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:80 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:632 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:160 in __call__
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:69 in decorator
>>  return simplejson.dumps( func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs ) )
Module galaxy.web.controllers.workflow:735 in load_workflow
>>  'tooltip': module.get_tooltip( static_path=url_for( '/static' ) ),
Module galaxy.workflow.modules:262 in get_tooltip
>>  return self.tool.help.render( static_path=static_path )
AttributeError: _ElementInterface instance has no attribute 'render'

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Liisa