The galaxy-bugs mailing list is a better destination for bugs. I'm looking at 
that 
code right now, so I'll poke around and see what's wrong. (I'll move this over 
to 
galaxy-bugs, too.) 

-Scott 

----- Original Message -----

> (with galaxy-central from a few days ago)

> URL: http://galaxy/datasets/10385e16ab51958e/display/?preview=True
> File
> '/mnt/ngswork/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.6.egg/paste/exceptions/errormiddleware.py',
> line 143 in __call__
> app_iter = self.application(environ, start_response)
> File
> '/mnt/ngswork/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.6.egg/paste/recursive.py',
> line 80 in __call__
> return self.application(environ, start_response)
> File
> '/mnt/ngswork/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/middleware/remoteuser.py',
> line 91 in __call__
> return self.app( environ, start_response )
> File
> '/mnt/ngswork/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/Paste-1.6-py2.6.egg/paste/httpexceptions.py',
> line 632 in __call__
> return self.application(environ, start_response)
> File
> '/mnt/ngswork/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/framework/base.py',
> line 160 in __call__
> body = method( trans, **kwargs )
> File
> '/mnt/ngswork/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/web/controllers/dataset.py',
> line 288 in display
> return data.datatype.display_data(trans, data, preview, filename,
> to_ext, chunk, **kwd)
> AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'datatype'

> looks like the bitbucket "issues" tool has been disabled.
> Is this the right place to report this sort of thing now?

> Brad

> --
> Brad Langhorst
> langho...@neb.com
> 978-380-7564

> ___________________________________________________________
> Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
> in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
> and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

> http://lists.bx.psu.edu/
___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Reply via email to