Thread retitled

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Langhorst, Brad <langho...@neb.com> wrote:

> looks like the bitbucket "issues" tool has been disabled.
> Is this the right place to report this sort of thing now?

So it is - I hope this was accidental as I had reported or
subscribed to quite a few (open) issues and it was a useful
way to track them. Now it just says "Error, You do not have
access to the issues":
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/issues

Is this part of an (unannounced) move to a different bug
tracking process?

Regards,