I'm trying to host a local toolshed, and I've hit a brick wall.  It is
accessible as a subdirectory under our galaxy installation, uses SQLite as the
database, and I've configured it as much as I understand.  After I start it up,
I can see the main page in the browser, but get this error message:

Not Found

The resource could not be found.
No route for /repository/browse_categories

Clicking on 'Repositories' gives this error:

This link may not be followed from within Galaxy.

Beyond this, can the toolshed use externally authenticated users?

David Hoover
Helix Systems Staff