Hi,

What's happening ? or what do I need to install ? I review my python
sqlite 3 and yes it is installed

I configured my own local galaxy instance in own server, it works well, I
used proftp, postgresql, and Python 2.7

I uploaded my SOLiD colorspace and Quality data via filezilla to my galaxy
instance , everything works fine, but when I try convert to fastq format
using following options in Galaxy:

AB-SOLiD data
Convert SOLiD output to fastq

crashed , the error and my galaxy history are:

4: test_S1_F3_QV.qual
3: test_S1_F3.csfasta
18: Convert on data 4 and data 3
0 bytes
An error occurred running this job: Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/state/partition1/results4/apps/galaxy/hg/galaxy-dist/tools/next_gen_conversion/solid2fastq.py",
line 7, in <module>
import sqlite3
File "/state/partition1/results4/apps/galaxy/hg/python-installed/lib/pytho

Error Detail:
=================
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/state/partition1/results4/apps/galaxy/hg/galaxy-dist/tools/next_gen_conversion/solid2fastq.py",
line 7, in <module>
    import sqlite3
  File
"/state/partition1/results4/apps/galaxy/hg/python-installed/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/__init__.py",
line 24, in <module>
    from dbapi2 import *
  File
"/state/partition1/results4/apps/galaxy/hg/python-installed/lib/python2.7/sqlite3/dbapi2.py",
line 27, in <module>
    from _sqlite3 import *
ImportError: No module named _sqlite3

View Detail
===============

Tool: Convert
Name:   Convert on data 4 and data 3
Created:        Oct 10, 2012
Filesize:       0 bytes
Dbkey:  borEut13
Format: fastqcssanger
Tool Version:
Tool Standard Output:   stdout
Tool Standard Error:    stderr
Full

Input Parameter         Value
Select reads    3: test_S1_F3.csfasta
Select qualities        4: test_S1_F3_QV.qual
Is this a mate-pair run?        no
Remove reads containing color qualities below this value        0
Trim trailing "_F3" and "_R3" ?         Yes
Trim first base?        No (bowtie)
Double encode?  No (bowtie)
Inheritance Chain
Convert on data 4 and data 3

I reviewed python 2.7 sqlite 3 directories ..

[jacob@xanini gnuplot-4.6.1]$ cd
/state/partition1/results4/apps/galaxy/hg/python-installed/lib/python2.7/sqlite3
[jacob@xanini sqlite3]$ ls
dbapi2.py  dbapi2.pyc  dbapi2.pyo  dump.py  dump.pyc  dump.pyo
__init__.py  __init__.pyc  __init__.pyo  test

dbapi2.py source code :

#-*- coding: ISO-8859-1 -*-
# pysqlite2/dbapi2.py: the DB-API 2.0 interface
#
# Copyright (C) 2004-2005 Gerhard H�ring <g...@ghaering.de>
#
# This file is part of pysqlite.
#
# This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
# warranty.  In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
# arising from the use of this software.
#
# Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
# including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
# freely, subject to the following restrictions:
#
# 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
#    claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
#    in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
#    appreciated but is not required.
# 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not
be
#    misrepresented as being the original software.
# 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source
distribution.

import datetime
import time

from _sqlite3 import *