Hello,

I am a JBrowse Dev hoping to add the ability to export data directly from
JBrowse  (JavaScript) to Galaxy (without exporting from JBrowse, saving
locally, opening Galaxy, loading file from drive). I have looked through the
wiki page on Data
Sources<http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Internals/Data%20Sources>,
but JBrowse is client-side only. I was wondering if anybody knew of a
different way to do this, or had any pointers.

Thanks,
Erik Derohanian