Following the instructions at
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/CloudMan?action=show&redirect=Admin%2FCloud

Setup an instance using the latest AMI and did configure it to use a password

AMI: galaxy-cloudman-2012-05-10 (ami-78a00411)

Waited 10+ minutes after instance is running and going to

http://ec2-54-242-2-243.compute-1.amazonaws.com/

Or

http://ec2-54-242-2-243.compute-1.amazonaws.com/cloud

Gets a Unable to Connect message.

I am able to ssh into the instance but don't have any clue where to look for
error messages or what is expected to be running.

>From the ssh client if I do a wget localhost I get a connection refused
>message.

ubuntu@ip-10-80-199-13:~$ wget localhost
--2012-10-26 18:05:07--  http://localhost/
Resolving localhost (localhost)... 127.0.0.1
Connecting to localhost (localhost)|127.0.0.1|:80... failed: Connection refused.

I have been using Amazon EC2 for years so familiar with everything. I know just
enough linux to cause more problems then I can solve!!!

Any suggestions?