Hi Galaxy-Team,

After reading a message on this mailing list about the job splitter I began
to investigate what and how this is used. Unfortunately I have been unable
to find any documentation on your website for it.

Am I blind and missing it or is it yet to be properly documented?

Sorry if this turns to be out a pointless exercise, but it would be
extremely useful for my Galaxy development.

Cheers,
Ed