Hello,

My goal is to introduce, in the xml file of one tool like MACS for example,
a supplementary command to redirect the output in another directory (+
creating link between this and the directory of galaxy outputs).
But I want to rename my output with the same name that the downloading
tools create in this way : GALAXY-NumOfDatasetInHistory[NameOfInput].bed

And I don't find where this downloading tool is and so I don't find how
create this name.

Thanks.
julie