Hi,

I'm still setting up a local galaxy. Currently I'm testing the setup of NGS tools. If I try "SAM to BAM" for a BAM file that has "hg18" set as build I get a message that "Sequences are not currently available for the specified build." I guess that I have either to manipulate one of the .loc files (but which?) or have to download additional data from rsync server.
(I already have the tool-data/shared/hg18 completely)

regards, Andreas

Btw. Do you have any plans to ease the pain on adding additional builds? Something simpler than having to add one line for each build*tool combo? These lines seem very redundant to me.

--
Andreas Kuntzagk

SystemAdministrator

Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the
Max-Delbrueck-Center for Molecular Medicine
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany

http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/bimsb/BIMSB_groups/Dieterich