Well is not my page, I'm not directly related to Galaxy. Still, I
think Galaxy Project would be happy to receive updates to the wiki,
maybe a complete table can be added to the page you are mentioning.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:27 AM, Andreas Kuntzagk
<andreas.kuntz...@mdc-berlin.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for the pointer.
> I was only looking at this wiki page:
> http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Integration
>
> Maybe this should point to your page?
>
> regards, Andreas
>

> On 31.10.2012 17:50, Carlos Borroto wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Andreas Kuntzagk
>> <andreas.kuntz...@mdc-berlin.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm still setting up a local galaxy. Currently I'm testing the setup of
>>> NGS
>>> tools. If I try "SAM to BAM" for a BAM file that has "hg18" set as build