On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Carlos Borroto <carlos.borr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Oleksandr Moskalenko <o...@hpc.ufl.edu> wrote:
>>
>> The dynamic runner is alive and well thanks to the continuous work of the
>> author John Chilton and others. For instance, yesterday John committed code
>> to galaxy-central that propagates tracebacks from the dynamic job runner's
>> job rules script to the logs and also allows us to raise explicit exceptions
>> from the job rules script thus making it possible to fail a job and print an
>> arbitrary message in the job history's error message as well as making it
>> much easier to debug the job rules.
>>

> Great!.

First bump:

galaxy.jobs.handler DEBUG 2012-11-02 16:37:00,728 Loaded job runner:
galaxy.jobs.runners.drmaa:DRMAAJobRunner
galaxy.jobs.handler ERROR 2012-11-02 16:29:00,415 Job runner is not
loadable: galaxy.jobs.runners.dynamic
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/local/opt/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/handler.py",
line 375, in _load_plugin
    module = __import__( module_name )
ImportError: No module named dynamic

In my universe_wsgi.ini:

start_job_runners = drmaa,dynamic

I get the same error with -dist and -central. Alex, are you sure
dynamic job runner is already included? Should I pull something from
somewhere else?

Thanks,
Carlos