>From IRC (weeks ago):
(03:15:01 PM) jmchilton: Ideally, what would the API uri for assigning
a tag to a histories dataset be? POST to
api/tags/<tag_name>/<item_class(e.g.
HistoryDatasetAssociation)>/<encoded_id> or POST to
api/histories/<history_id>/contents/<dataset_id>/tags/<tag_name> or
POST to
api/tags/<tag_name>?item_class=HistoryDatasetAssociation&encoded_id=<encoded_id>
(03:16:19 PM) jmchilton: And filtering a histories contents by tag,
would pull request that implemented
api/histories/<history_id>/contents/<dataset_id>?filter_by_tag=<tag_name>
be accepted?
(03:16:56 PM) jmchilton: How about grabbing the unique tags in a
history, what should that API call look like?

I would just like to reiterate my standing offer to implement this if
someone from the Galaxy team tells me what they would look like at a
high level.

-John