Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu
[mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu] Namens Andreas Kuntzagk
Verzonden: maandag 26 november 2012 9:58
Aan: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] multithreaded tools

Hi,

I'm wandering how galaxy supports tools that are multithreaded or multi-process.
When working with lastz I noticed that it starts 4 parallel processes.
Is that always so? Can this be adjusted? What other tools also are
multi-process?

regards, Andreas

--
Andreas Kuntzagk

SystemAdministrator

Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the Max-Delbrueck-Center for
Molecular Medicine Robert-Roessle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany

http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/bimsb/BIMSB_groups/Dieterich
lists, please use the interface at: