Van: Jeremy Goecks [mailto:jeremy.goe...@emory.edu]
Verzonden: donderdag 29 november 2012 17:35
Aan: Bossers, Alex
CC: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu Galaxy-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [galaxy-dev] Data/history/user export and import

(New feature discussion belong on the -dev list.)

This is not possible now but is pretty simple to do in the future:

(a) abstract the import/export history functionality into the UsesHistoryMixin;

and

(b) make import/export available via the API.

I've made a Trello card for this: https://trello.com/c/qhu1KdWU

Best,
J.