Hi,

I'm having some difficulties to understand what is going on when I try to
access the data libraries. For example, we have a library with 20 folders and
each folder contains  datasets (up to 30) with ~1Gb of size.
The files of the datasets are not stored locally but  on file servers.

So, the problem is, when I try to access this data library it takes ages to
load. This can easily be half a minute. Could someone give me some insights on
what happens when I try to access the libraries? Or even better, a way to speed
it up? :)

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Sajoscha