If one could upvote pull request, I'd be doing that now!

thanks loads John,
jorrit

On 12/05/2012 07:14 PM, John Chilton wrote:
Here is my video-based sales pitch for multiple file datasets
(specifically pull request 86 and 87 and subsequent future pull
requests).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxJzEkOasu4

I am still committed to helping develop a comprehensive tag-based
approach to enhanced workflows with normal datasets, but that seems
months off at best and this current approach has the great feature of
tracking "sample" names throughout complex workflows.

Thanks for your time,
-John

John Chilton
Senior Software Developer
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
Office: 612-625-0917
Cell: 612-226-9223
Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/jmchilton
Github: https://github.com/jmchilton