Dear all,

This is the content of my workflow_step_connection table:
| id | output_step_id | input_step_id|output_name|input_name |
|  1 |              1 |             2 | output      | input_file
|  2 |              3 |             4 | output      | input_file |
|  3 |              4 |             5 | output_file | input_file |
|  4 |              7 |             6 | output_file | input_file |
|  5 |              8 |             7 | output      | input_file |
|  6 |              6 |             9 | output_file | input_file |