Hi list,

I installed the Homer tool from the main toolshed. Then I uninstalled it and
made a pull for the new galaxy revision.
When I tried to re-install Homer I got a HTTP:NOT FOUND error...

My guess is that the url for the original Homer is stored in the DB (and it
got changed on the new revision) and is trying to clone it and not finding
it.. 

Any ideas on how to fix this? And If this is the case it should be added to
the bug list....

Thanks,

Franco


This email (including any attachments or links) may contain 
confidential and/or legally privileged information and is 
intended only to be read or used by the addressee.  If you 
are not the intended addressee, any use, distribution, 
disclosure or copying of this email is strictly 
prohibited.  
Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this email 
(including any attachments) are not waived or lost by 
reason of its mistaken delivery to you.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it 
and notify us immediately by telephone or email.  Peter 
MacCallum Cancer Centre provides no guarantee that this 
transmission is free of virus or that it has not been 
intercepted or altered and will not be liable for any delay 
in its receipt.
___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

Reply via email to