Hi Franco,

We are not able to reproduce this behavior in any of our test/development
instances.  The repository clone url is not stored in the database, but only
the information necessary to provide the various features available for
managing an installed tool shed repository in Galaxy.

If you can reply back with the following information it may help determine the
cause of this issue in your environment.

Was the Galaxy revision you pulled the tip from the Galaxy-dist repository in
bitbucket (what is the result of typing "hg heads" in your Galaxy root
directory)?

Which version of Homer did you install before you uninstalled it and pulled the
new Galaxy revision?

What is displayed in your Galaxy paster log?

What is the result of executing the following sql manually in your Galaxy
database environment?

SELECT * FROM tool_shed_repository where name = 'homer';

Greg Von Kuster