Carrie,

Thank you so much for bringing this new webkit CSS attribute to our
attention! This iOS bug has plagued us for years. I think what you
want to do however is add this to the div containing the iframe.
Specifically in templates/root/index.mako there is a
unified-panel-body div that contains the iframe. Adding this attribute
there makes scrolling work (tested only in iPhone simulator). I'll be
committing this change to galaxy-central shortly.

Thanks again,
James