Hello

On a local install of galaxy I am getting seemingly erroneous behavior from the
 text manipulation tool "Compute".  It will compute the expression I set
(c3-c2+1) but will concatenate it to the last column rather that create a new
column. Also the job errors and is shown in red. I can get around the
concatenation problem by using the Add Column tool but subsequent use of
Compute also errors and its results are unavailable for further analysis though
the output appears correct.

Can you help?

Mark

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the
original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is prohibited.