Hello Joachim,

Tool dependencies are installed into the location defined by the following
entry in your universe_wsgi.ini file.

# Path to the directory in which managed tool dependencies are placed.  To use
# the dependency system, see the documentation at:
# http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Tool%20Dependencies
tool_dependency_dir = ../tool_dependencies

Greg Von Kuster