Hello,

I've encountered a problem uploading some .xlsx files to Galaxy. None of
the files I've tried uploading today, via html or ftp, have been
successfully uploaded. Instead, the box turns grey and says the "Job is
waiting to run." If I try to refresh, I get the error: The 'Upload File'
tool does not currently support rerunning. Uploading the files to your ftp
server and then using "Get file" gives the same result. Any help or
suggestions?

Andrew Gorzalski